Children from 0 to 6 years of age (and respective families), with functional or structural body changes, or with a high risk of development delay, from the district council of Pombal, Ansião and Alvaiázere covered by SNIPI (National Service for Childhood Early Intervention).
The support is provided in the child's natural context O apoio é prestado no contexto natural da criança, (residences, daycare…).
- Prevent and rehabilitate children with high risk of development delay, biological and/or environmental risk.
- Provide diverse experiences to children/families that reduce the risks of development delay on an early age.
- Identify the children and families immediately eligible;
- Elaborate and execute PIIP based on the situation diagnose;
- Identify the needs of the children/families and community resources in their area of intevention, enhancing the formal and informal social support networks;
- Transition processes fitting to other programs, educational services or environments, are ensured for each children.
- Speech Therapist
- Social Service Technician
- Other Technicians provided by the partner's services (Nursery Teacher, Health Care Technician, etc..).
- This type and form of intervention, fits in the Decree-Law nr 281/2009 and will put itself in action in partnership with the local services.
- District Social Security Centre (Leiria)