Vocational Training Center
Cercipom's Vocational Center is an entity cerified by DGERT (Directorate-General of Employment and Work Relations), that develops vocational financed by the POPH (Operational Program Human Potential) and IEFP (Institute of Employment and Vocational Training), adopted from measure 6.2 - Vocational Training for People with Handicaps and Disabilities.
- Enhance the integration into the labour market. Potenciar a integração no mercado de trabalho;
- Promote the acquisition of professional and social skills that enable the trainee to perform the tasks inherent to the field of training;
- Enhance the Social Inclusion and active citizenship of the trainees.
On the initial training we put forth the following courses:
- Wood and Furniture Finishing Operator – with a workload of 3600 hours and renders double certification;
- Locksmith – with a workload of 3600 hours and renders double certification;
- Family Worker and Community Supporter – with a workload of 3600 hours and renders double certification;
- General Services – with a workload of 3600 hours and renders professional certification.
Aimed at active or unemployed people that already with an initial qualification that require a skill update to maintain or rejoin the labour market.
They have a maximum workload of 400 hours and it's an essential part of their modular training adapted to the needs of the trainees.
- Professional or training scholarships;
- Meal allowance;
- Transportation allowance;
- Personal injury insurance;
- Acquisition of new knowledge and job opportunities.
- I.E.F.P. (Institute of Employment and Vocational Training);
- ESF (European Social Fund).
The signups to attend vocational training are open throughout the year. To do so you should contact C.R.F.P. and request an interview appointment.